Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Open House

So I am planning and preparing all day today for an open house for my shop this evening. Its exciting but making me nervous. I am too critical of my products! I am going through my stock and picking and choosing what to bring. I made a slide show of my products on my computer to have running while I stand at my "booth". My favorite thing of the day though is my gift cards! I was asked to put something in a raffle fundraiser for a guidance councilor at a local school, she is battling cancer and all the proceeds of the raffle will go to her family. So I put in a 25$ credit to my store. I wanted to be able to give them something so I created this! And I am soooo excited about it and how cute it turned out I started putting them in my etsy store. Would love your feedback ladies!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm your newest follower! Came across yours on another blog! Hope you come by mine and return the follow:-)

    ReplyDelete